Sunday, November 2, 2008

Still Basking in the Glory....



How perfectly fitting is this shirt??? Corey bought me this finisher's shirt. It was like Zorrell called up and said; "Michelle, what would be the perfect Finisher shirt for you?" Helloooo.....Swimmer, biker, runner, and a Margarita glass! Click on the picture and you will see, they are all there!

The glory continues...Mike Reilly told all of the "Newby Ironman" to stand up and I got a huge cheer from the staff. They all gave me cheers and the double Ironman Point. Yes, I think I was the last Ironman still standing!

AND, they had a special finish line highlights, and there I was on the big screen! Again, LOUD cries from the staff and the VIP section!!! This is fun, I am soaking it in. You are only a first timer, once....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

That is so awesome! You are AMAZING!!!!

Love ya, Lara!!