Sunday, November 2, 2008

A few race photos


I am an IRONMAN!

Michael Lovato watching the race








THANK YOU everyone for you support through this amazing journey. I was so touched to hear how many of you called Corey for reports, left phone message on my phone, on my blog, in my email. Words can not express h
ow much it meant to me. Several times during the race I was alone...but I never felt alone. You are all so wonderful, and I blessed to have friends and family as wonderful, supportive, encouraging, and loving as all of you. Thank you for being there for me!!! I will never forget my first Ironman....










4 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY - HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!! YOU DID IT, IRONMAN!!!!! Enjoy the incredible feelings and pride in your accomplishment! You are awesome!!!! :0)

lostwood2 said...

Awesome accomplishment, IronLady!! Congratulations from Dave & Colleen!

Dani said...

AWESOME JOB IRONMAN!!! I am SO proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

WOW...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You did it IRONLADY!!! We are soooo excited for you!!! You are PHENOMENAL!!! Love, The Anderson's (Cameron, Karina, Brianna, and Nicole)