Monday, November 3, 2008

The Final Night & Day

After the awards dinner, there was a HUGE party at a local club "Spinnakers". I have NEVER been to such a big club. Corey and I only stayed for about 2 hours. I danced the entire time...but had to leave before my legs were completely gone!

(above) That's right...it's Michael Lavato and me making all the women jealous on the dance floor! That man can dance!!!




(below) A "Congratulations" kiss from Mike Reilly...the "Voice of Ironman". He is such a great guy!








Corey and I on the beach this morning. Enjoying some time together. (Walking off some pain.)
My Ironman Tattoo. The story? I swore to my sister about 5 years ago that "I would get a tat after I complete an Ironman". I kind of figured I would NEVER do an Ironman...therefore never get a Tattoo!!! Hmm...never say never! This was fresh...the tat is red and blends into Pink. The crown is yellow with white accents.





Jason (my tattoo artist) and I post tatting....(is that a word??) YEP it hurt. Jason said it was the "girliest" Ironman tattoo the shop has ever done. The guys at Oxygen were awesome!

No comments: